Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rainy day..zzZ

yOr..2day keep raining nia..zzZ
5am tok wake up le..cOz of d stupid rain..
make mii cOld til cant slp..
i keep 'rolling' on d bed til 6.30am=.="
bt..stil cant felt asleep..
so.......
i keep 'rolling' on d bed til my alarm ring..haha..
den tok go volleyball competition wif may may le..
arrh..stupid rain..
oway nt enough slp nia..my panda eyes hw dissapear wor..sob sob..



1st => miracle


2nd=> MST
(dat's my team..xD..but y d picture 'zao heng' de o.O?lol..so weird..)


2day's compettition quiet fun de.. n_n

but..i keep making mistake..yOr..
hate dat..muz add oil on my volleyball skill d..
abo will hai si lang.. xP
n i dun enjOy d rain la..
make me kiam kiam jatuh lerx..
cant find d ball oso..lol..
n make mii feel cOld..==

haiz..
if gt 'ppl 'warm me up tOk hO lo~ xD
but......
its impOssible laa..haa..

1 comment:

  1. xuan ming .
    Thien NinG here , link me bah
    www.wretch.cc/blog/ningluv2008
    rmb leave footsteps ya ? x)

    anyway , jiayouss when your laz game with Miracle .

    ReplyDelete