Saturday, September 5, 2009

ChOir's AGM

2day is chOir AGM..
guess wat post i get?
---> 保管组组长
保管 is juz lyk choir's "baby sitter" xD
nid 2 keep all choir's stuff..
such as 团服啦..歌纸..n bla bla bla la..
we hav 1oo ++ choir's member..
so..
im gOing 2 "ki siao" when distribute 团服 2 them
OMG ! ><"
this is d MOST ma huan jOb in chOir.. T^T
n my jOb not juz dis few nia,,stil gt other job waiting me..wuwuwu..T^T
d mOst impOrtant is i dunO how 2lead ppl !
i prefer wOrk for ppl than u ask me go lead ppl la..><
arrgh..
i really scare that i cant handle it..
haizz..
if i same group wif e ying tok ho lurr..
at least her job more free..
im not lazy 2work 4choir..juz..i realy scare that i cant handle it..
scare that i may cause problem for teacher..
u noe la..
me this person oway 4gt diz..4gt dat d la..
wat a stim person =.="
now..u ko ask me do such a "big job" pula..

yOr..>.<
duno wat 2do le la..
grhh..
bo huat le..si tok si la..T.T
i juz hOpe dat wOnt tiOk scold..
n no troble happen..
hope dat i can handle this jOb !

♥gud luck 2me ..haa..xD

2 comments:

  1. haha! Goodluck to you. =p
    I'm 24-hours on call.
    Just gimme a call if you face any troubles on 保管组. And those suggestions given to you do work, actually. Hehe! Must keep 保管组 better o. =)

    ReplyDelete